- We’re happy for presenting our follow-up paper on our Model-Agnostic Interpretability method at the 2020 IEEE International Conference on Big Data.
- It was very nice presenting to Greece’s Data Protection Officers (DPO) Network how our technology can help them to comply with GDPR. Our presentation can be found here (in Greek).
- We are excited to be part of the MLOps: Production and Engineering World 2020 among an amazing line of speakers. Our presentation on Quality in the era of Software 2.0 can be found here.
- We were excited to be part of the O’Reilly Strata San Francisco: Data Ethics Summit among an amazing line of speakers. Details about our talk on Accountability of Black Boxes can be found here.
- Our team was part of O’Reilly Strata London and we look forward to it. More details soon.
- We’re proud for presenting our work on Model Agnostic Interpretability and Algorithmic Accountability respectively at the 10th Conference on Information, Intelligence, Systems and Applications.